Escape Artists
November 20, 2017, 11:16:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FINAL ROUND of the PseudoPod Flash Fiction Contest has begun!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwolla  (Read 768 times)
Kaa
Lochage

Trusst in me, jusst in me.

« on: May 31, 2016, 11:57:41 PM »

This is one of those things that drives me up the wall. I listen to these podcasts in the car, so I don't have the wherewithal to immediately go to the site and do as instructed when...one of them instructs me to do that. I know ONE of the episodes on ONE of the four 'casts said something, somewhere, at some point, recently, about coming to the site and letting EA know if we contribute using Dwolla.

But I'm damned if I can find the mention, and I don't have time to listen to the last 12 episodes or so across all four 'casts again. Can someone help a snake out? It was Alasdair, I think, either in an intro or an outro...and had something to do with bonus extras for contributors? For something?

[ETA: It could also have been Norm or Graeme. I guess what I'm saying is, it was a guy. Probably.]

<sigh>
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 12:33:23 AM by Kaa » Logged

I invent imaginary people and make them have conversations in my head. I also write.

About writing || About Atheism and Skepticism (mostly) || About Everything Else
Fenrix
Curmudgeonly Co-Editor of PseudoPod
Editor

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 04:56:05 PM »

I think this is what you want:

Here we go! If you donate via Dwolla and would like to receive premium content, click right here.

I always lock the door when I creep by daylight.
Kaa
Lochage

Trusst in me, jusst in me.

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 06:06:22 PM »

Yes, that would be it. Smiley

Thanks, Fenrix.

I invent imaginary people and make them have conversations in my head. I also write.

About writing || About Atheism and Skepticism (mostly) || About Everything Else
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: