Author Topic: Has the mighty Escape Artists crashed?  (Read 4176 times)

Loz

• Lochage
    • Blah Flowers
on: June 20, 2016, 05:09:39 PM
Wow, so this is what it takes for me to dig out my old forum fiction suit and password? I can't remember how many years it's been since I last came here, and this is what it takes?

With two or three episodes from EP, PC and PP still to listen to I'm going to feel a total idiot if this is answered on one of those, but what has happened to the podcasts? I mean, the last one I've downloaded is PC 420 on the 14th of June and, as I initially had a backlog of episodes to catch up on I paid it no heed, but now I'm just wondering what's happened. There's no 'we're taking a well deserved break' notices on any of the websites and it's not that iTunes has decided to stop downloading episodes, and I come here and this place, is coming like a ghost town...

What gives?

Not-a-Robot

Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 06:12:15 PM
I was all a ploy to get you back on the forums.  ;D

Wow, did that ever work great.

Okay, he's back, everyone can come out of hiding now.

No. Really, I have no clue. Everyone is mesmerized by summer I suppose.

Fenrix

• Curmudgeonly Co-Editor of PseudoPod
  • Editor
  • I always lock the door when I creep by daylight.
Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 06:27:16 PM
*cough*

http://pseudopod.org/2016/06/17/pseudopod-delayed-this-week/

Otherwise PP has hit basically once a week and if you're missing episodes, it's probably related to the podcatcher.

All cat stories start with this statement: “My mother, who was the first cat, told me this...”

Fenrix

• Curmudgeonly Co-Editor of PseudoPod
  • Editor
  • I always lock the door when I creep by daylight.
Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 06:29:50 PM
Also, don't forget, EA is FOUR podcasts now, so you have to go catch up on Cast of Wonders.

All cat stories start with this statement: “My mother, who was the first cat, told me this...”