Escape Artists

News:

• Voting has started for the Podcastle Flash Fiction contest. Anyone who has made at least one post should be able to see the stories down in the Arcade.

New groups are posted every two days through the end of April.

News

Voting has started for the Podcastle Flash Fiction contest. Anyone who has made at least one post should be able to see the stories down in the Arcade.

New groups are posted every two days through the end of April.

Author Topic: Anyone remember this as an EA story?  (Read 3578 times)

kibitzer

• Purveyor of Unsolicited Opinions
  • Hipparch
  • Kibitzer: A meddler who offers unwanted advice
on: June 21, 2016, 10:12:37 PM
Hi all. I have a query from a listener, who thinks this may have been on either PodCastle or Pseudopod:

"There is one story i heard and haven’t been able to forget for the past four years. It was story of creature more like plague or floating death, moving across a dying land full of scared desperate dying people. It destroys and poisons everything in its path until it meets a little child ( i think girl holding a teddy bear i think) do you know what story this is? can you help me find it?"

Ring any bells?

matweller

• EA Staff
Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 01:02:43 PM
Sounds like a Mur-era EP. I just took a look through episodes and couldn't find it in the time I have available, but I'd look back around the time of Jaiden's Weaver. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Escape_Pod_episodes

Sgarre1

• Editor
  • "Let There Be Fright!"
Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 03:41:01 PM