Author Topic: The TriWonders Flash Fiction Contest Is Here!  (Read 2073 times)

danooli

• Who Doesn't Love Stories?
on: August 05, 2016, 10:45:48 AM
The TriWonders Flash Fiction Contest Is Here!

We are to have the honour of hosting a very exciting event over the coming months, an event that has not been held since the dawn of 2016. It is my very great pleasure to inform you that the TriWonders Flash Fiction Contest will be taking place at Cast of Wonders this year!

It’s true! The time for the next Escape Artists Flash Fiction Contest is here!

Cast of Wonders is happy to announce we are running the next installment of the much loved Escape Artists Flash Fiction Contest. We’re opening a special submission window from August 15 to September 30, and invite each author to submit a single brand new 500 word story. Our normal submission guidelines apply but instead of our slush team, it will be judged by our forum members.

Sharpen your pencils and get your 500 word story ready! Visit our forums to register as a member. Then, between August 15 and September 30, visit our Submittable page for contest rules and to submit your story. Voting will open to registered forum members only, so first publication rights are not spent for the stories that do not ultimately win. The three stories that receive the most votes will be purchased by Cast of Wonders and run as a Little Wonders episode in early 2017.

Voting will open on Sunday October 9, 2016. Again, only registered members of the forums will be able to read and vote on the stories!

Please blog, share on Facebook, tweet, email, send owls, telephone, text, light smoke signals, and otherwise get the word out!

SpareInch

• Hipparch
  • Will there be sugar after the rebellion?
Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 03:05:57 AM
 8)

Great! I know just the tale I want to enter.

I love these contests. Even more fun than a chilli pepper pizza.

Must go and do a final edit now.

OOOOOOOooo!

Fresh slush - Shot this morning in the Vale of COW