Escape Artists

News:

• Get your 500 word fantasy stories ready! We'll be open for submissions through the month of March, and starting the voting sometime in early April. Full details on Podcastle's website

News

Get your 500 word fantasy stories ready! We'll be open for submissions through the month of March, and starting the voting sometime in early April. Full details on Podcastle's website

Author Topic: New Serial Horror Podcast Set in the World of Darkness RPG/Modern Day Queens  (Read 2626 times)

UncleYo

• Extern
Hi all,

Happy to be back after a lengthy hiatus. As long as I've had access to podcasts, EA has been a guiding light for quality and inspiration.

I'm Uncle Yo, geek and anime comedian, and I've launched a new podcast through Lybsin and my Youtube Channel.

"Chroniclers of Darkness" is a mini-series of narrative horror podcast set in the RPG world of White Wolf's New World of Darkness and modern day Queens.
Every 6 episodes, I let listeners direct where the story goes, what game takes over the narrative, and who lives to tell their tale anew. We're just wrapping up our Vampire: the Requiem story this Friday. You can find "Be Kine to Your Neighbors" at Youtube.com/Uncle Yo and I really hope you enjoy it.

So glad to be back! Haunt on!