Escape Artists
September 24, 2018, 02:38:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EP545: Murder or a Duck  (Read 3837 times)
Devoted135
Hipparch

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2017, 10:17:57 PM »

I too mourn the sudden passing of Robot Lady. The Robot Lady is dead, long live the Robot Lady!

Well, if anyone wants to buy me a Mac... Smiley Tongue

LOL, wish I could step up to that plate. By the way, congrats on taking on the EP reins! Thank you for all of your hard work!
CryptoMe
Hipparch

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2017, 09:50:05 AM »

I personally welcome our new Robot Lady overlord!! So much easier on the ears. I often found the old one very hard to understand.

Like many other forumites, I really, really enjoyed this story. It was an absolutely fun romp, with a perfect blend of predictable and unexpected. Also, I think this one handled time travel/alternate realities much better than EP543: Rock, Paper, Scissors, Love, Death, for which I was very grateful!

And I agree with acpracht that the MC's lack of pro-ness in dealing with this murder attempt is due to it being a particularly novel one for her, especially since it comes with both murder and a duck.  Wink
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 09:52:28 AM by CryptoMe » Logged
shanehalbach
Peltast

Clockwork Lasercorn

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2018, 01:48:32 PM »

I have been waiting to listen to this one since forever based on the title alone, but somehow never quite got to it.

It was SO GOOD and I'm so glad I kept it around long enough to finally get to it! I, too, thought of "The Ladies' Underwater Gardening Society". The title just fits the piece perfectly.

Well done!

Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: