Escape Artists
November 18, 2017, 09:04:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FINAL ROUND of the PseudoPod Flash Fiction Contest has begun!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone know if the Drabblecast is dead?  (Read 698 times)
Spindaddy
Peltast

Small god of doughnuts

« on: October 22, 2016, 02:53:43 AM »

Just wondering if anyone knows since there is no one talking on the DC forums.

I'm not evil. I'm corporate.
Scuba Man
Peltast

Drabblecast, Pseudopod, Escapepod, Podcastle

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 05:23:13 PM »

I donate monthly to Drabblecast... and I'm very concerned what's going on over there too. I received a single download from the B-side feed since last Spring (I think).  Nothing from the regular feed.  I sincerely hope they post a meta cast of their situation (to nip the rumour mill in the bud).

"What can do that to a man?  Lightning... napalm? No, some people just explode [sic]. Natural causes".  Source: Repo Man.
Scuba Man
Peltast

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 09:20:36 AM »

HOLY CRAP! Get your anus over to DRABBLECAST. There's a new episode... Episode #384... The Cats Of Ulthar.... As of Monday, December 5/16.  God, I missed Norm's introductions (re: Lovecraft tribute).  I sincerely hope Mr. Sherman has the strength to post more episodes.  As soon as I can be assured of regular postings again, I'll be pleased to resume funding it.  Sigh...  Undecided  Cry

"What can do that to a man?  Lightning... napalm? No, some people just explode [sic]. Natural causes".  Source: Repo Man.
Scuba Man
Peltast

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2016, 08:39:44 PM »

There's yet another episode (as of December 14).  It's not my favourite story; however, I'm pleased to see new content being added!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: