Escape Artists
October 19, 2017, 05:44:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Group TWELVE (what?!) of the PseudoPod Flash Fiction Contest is now live! (All round 1 groups have been posted!)

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EP549: The Battaile of the Mudde  (Read 1651 times)
esanderson
Extern

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2017, 10:15:37 AM »

I found the mud slinging more than a little problematic. A story that started out with an interesting premise dissolved into a teenage-boy fantasy of two hot girls in a mud fight. I don't know why the boys felt like they needed to keep Melissa in the dark about Katherine's origin and then, just as inexplicably, let her in on it just as Katherine 'disappeared'. Also, I don't understand why Katherine just gave up her dress with little prompting or explanation and agreed to be sent back in Vincent's mom's clothes. I was also waiting for a reveal about who Katherine "really" was... although I can't think of a famous historical Katherine besides Catherine the Great and she was Russian.

(Sorry for the late post/revival of this thread, I just listened to this. Usually I don't go back so far to post unless I have something to add that I don't think got discussed when the episode aired)
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: