Author Topic: RSS feed  (Read 4757 times)

danooli

• Who Doesn't Love Stories?
on: November 13, 2016, 04:22:44 PM
Hi all!

As you're probably aware, we've had issues with the feed not showing up in your podcatchers.

This issue has frustrated us, as I am sure it has you.

We believe we have a way forward, but this option will cut your access to previous downloads for a short while as we take down and rebuild the feed.

Thank you for your continued patience as we near the end of this problem!

Kaa

• Hipparch
  • Trusst in me, jusst in me.
    • WriteWright
Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 05:43:17 PM
Is this why no new episodes have come out since September? I noticed there were issues prior to that. Sometimes, I'd get three episodes all at once, but with the correct release dates.

I invent imaginary people and make them have conversations in my head. I also write.

About writing || About Atheism and Skepticism (mostly) || About Everything Else

kibitzer

• Purveyor of Unsolicited Opinions
  • Hipparch
  • Kibitzer: A meddler who offers unwanted advice
Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 04:14:49 AM
Folks,

It's looking like we've a fix for this. You should at least see Episode 212 come through, and hopefully a few more not long after. Huge apologies for how long it's taken to fix. Suffice it to say, it's a tricky technical problem that's taken time to track down.

Kaa

• Hipparch
  • Trusst in me, jusst in me.
    • WriteWright
Reply #3 on: November 23, 2016, 05:04:07 AM
Got 212 today. I'm glad it's a technical difficulty and not that CoW just went silent. :)

Although it's kind of amusing to hear the pleas for stories for the flash contest with a deadline that is, now, two months old. :)

I invent imaginary people and make them have conversations in my head. I also write.

About writing || About Atheism and Skepticism (mostly) || About Everything Else