Author Topic: PseudoPod 743: Flash on the Borderlands LIV: Stage Three: The Bargain  (Read 877 times)

Bdoomed

• Pseudopod Tiger
  • Mmm. Tiger.
PseudoPod 743: Flash on the Borderlands LIV: Stage Three: The Bargain

Authors: Gordon B. White, Donyae Coles, and William Faulkner
Narrators: Dave Robison, Graeme Dunlop, and Tonia Ransom
Host: Alasdair Stuart
Audio Producer: Marty Perrett

“The Kid Learns” was first published in the New Orleans Times Picayune on May 31, 1925
“The Sputtering Wick of the Stars” was originally published in Halloween Forevermore in 2015
“If It Bit You” is a PseudoPod original

Content Warning:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Competition is everywhere, competition makes the world go round. Not love, as some say. Who would want a woman nobody else wanted? Not me. And not you. And not Johnny. Same way about money. If nobody wanted the stuff, it wouldn’t be worth fighting for. But more than this is being good in your own line, whether it is selling aluminium or ladies’ underwear or running whiskey, or what. Be good, or die.

Listen to this week's PseudoPod.
Follow us on YouTube and Spotify!

I'd like to hear my options, so I could weigh them, what do you say?
Five pounds?  Six pounds? Seven pounds?

Scuba Man

• Lochage
  • Drabblecast, Pseudopod, Escapepod, Podcastle
    • Black Cat Bed And Breakfast (proposed start up 2024)
That second story. Yep, I enjoyed the nasty suprise.  I was half expecting a xenomorph to burst out of his chest. Too over the top? Too over the top.  8)

I'm a stand-up philosopher until 2024. Then, I move onto my next gig. I'm a gentleman forester and farmer. I also enjoy jumping into Lake Huron and panicking the fish.