Author Topic: Flash Pseudopod  (Read 21645 times)

Alasdair5000

• Editor
    • My blog
Reply #25 on: July 07, 2008, 12:37:39 PM

Ellen, you're doing a wonderful job. Thank you for all the hard work you're doing at work instead of work.
As an aside: as one of the unsung heroes of Pseudopod you could have enjoyed walking away scot free, but now that you've been introduced you're going to have to enjoy a really impressive death scene.

Thank you! I really enjoy reading the slushpile. It's a great opportunity to discover some fantastic new stories.

Can I have the original Buffy TVS film sidekick death scene? I particularly like the kicking the stairs bit... "Ooh, ooh, oh, ow, argh, cough..." *grin*

The scary thing is, I can actually see you doing the 'He ruined my jacket...kill him a LOT!' moment from earlier in the movie:)

Phronk

• Extern
Reply #26 on: February 07, 2009, 04:39:09 PM
I hate to bump an old thread, but what happened to flash fiction on Pseudopod?  I haven't heard any in a few months.  While I love the longer stories, I often only have a few free minutes, and flash stories are perfect for that.  Plus, some great stories have been flash-sized.

Alasdair5000

• Editor
    • My blog
Reply #27 on: February 07, 2009, 04:41:56 PM
Hold that thought.  We have flash plans:)

Swamp

• Hipparch
    • Journey Into... podcast
Reply #28 on: February 07, 2009, 05:59:34 PM
Hold that thought.  We have flash plans:)

Do those plans include a contest?  Yes, I can hold that thought, too.  Just asking.

Facehuggers don't have heads!

Come with me and Journey Into... another fun podcast

MacArthurBug

• Giddy
  • Hipparch
  • I can resist anything except temptation
    • undercaffinated
Reply #29 on: February 07, 2009, 06:07:14 PM
Ooooh flash! yippiee!

Oh, great and mighty Alasdair, Orator Maleficent, He of the Silvered Tongue, guide this humble fangirl past jumping up and down and squeeing upon hearing the greatness of Thy voice.
Oh mighty Mur the Magnificent. I am not worthy.