Escape Artists

News:

• The Semifinals of the Podcastle flash fiction contest are happening now! Head over to the Arcade and vote!

News

The Semifinals of the Podcastle flash fiction contest are happening now! Head over to the Arcade and vote!

Author Topic: Anyone know if the Drabblecast is dead?  (Read 4491 times)

Spindaddy

• Peltast
  • Small god of doughnuts
on: October 22, 2016, 07:53:43 AM
Just wondering if anyone knows since there is no one talking on the DC forums.

I'm not evil. I'm corporate.

Scuba Man

• Lochage
  • Drabblecast, Pseudopod, Escapepod, Podcastle
    • Black Cat Bed And Breakfast (proposed start up 2024)
Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 10:23:13 PM
I donate monthly to Drabblecast... and I'm very concerned what's going on over there too. I received a single download from the B-side feed since last Spring (I think).  Nothing from the regular feed.  I sincerely hope they post a meta cast of their situation (to nip the rumour mill in the bud).

I'm a stand-up philosopher until 2024. Then, I move onto my next gig. I'm a gentleman forester and farmer. I also enjoy jumping into Lake Huron and panicking the fish.

Scuba Man

• Lochage
Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 02:20:36 PM
HOLY CRAP! Get your anus over to DRABBLECAST. There's a new episode... Episode #384... The Cats Of Ulthar.... As of Monday, December 5/16.  God, I missed Norm's introductions (re: Lovecraft tribute).  I sincerely hope Mr. Sherman has the strength to post more episodes.  As soon as I can be assured of regular postings again, I'll be pleased to resume funding it.  Sigh...  :-\  :'(

I'm a stand-up philosopher until 2024. Then, I move onto my next gig. I'm a gentleman forester and farmer. I also enjoy jumping into Lake Huron and panicking the fish.

Scuba Man

• Lochage
Reply #3 on: December 14, 2016, 01:39:44 AM
There's yet another episode (as of December 14).  It's not my favourite story; however, I'm pleased to see new content being added!

Scuba Man

• Lochage
Reply #4 on: June 29, 2018, 01:11:05 AM
UPDATE... see their feed, eh.  https://www.drabblecast.org/

Scuba Man

• Lochage
Reply #5 on: July 23, 2018, 09:58:04 PM
UPDATE... see their feed, eh.  https://www.drabblecast.org/

Christ on a cracker. I sincerely hope Norm can pull off a successful kickstarter campaign in the Fall. I’m on the edge of resuming my $10/month support. Yes, when the site went silent, I was upset. I’m listening to Norm’s re-pre-launch ‘casts. I hope he addresses that situation.