Author Topic: Referencing  (Read 3201 times)

marksmess

• Extern
on: November 07, 2007, 09:04:50 PM
I want to use a quote from an episode (EP125 - End game, a bit at the start about thought) for a counselling course project. Does anyone know how i reference (harvard Referencing) from a podcast for a university paper? Or does anyone have the reference from the origional publication in 'Asimov's Science Fiction'? If anything else it might get more people knwoing about escape pod;)
Much thanks.

Listener

• Hipparch
  • I place things in locations which later elude me.
    • Various and Sundry Items of Interest
Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 08:55:46 PM
I want to use a quote from an episode (EP125 - End game, a bit at the start about thought) for a counselling course project. Does anyone know how i reference (harvard Referencing) from a podcast for a university paper? Or does anyone have the reference from the origional publication in 'Asimov's Science Fiction'? If anything else it might get more people knwoing about escape pod;)
Much thanks.

If it were me, I would suggest you treat it as if it was a blog entry.

However, if you search the web enough, you'll probably find enough information to cite from Asimov's -- perhaps not the page numbers, but everything else -- without having to cite from EP.

http://www.library.uq.edu.au/training/citation/harvard.html#electronic - that may help.

"Farts are a hug you can smell." -Wil Wheaton

Blog || Quote Blog ||  Written and Audio Work || Twitter: @listener42

marksmess

• Extern
Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 11:06:37 PM
You are a star. Thanks for the advice. ;)