Author Topic: [Solved] Which episode had an enhanced police dog foiling a...  (Read 4492 times)

crantok

• Extern
Hello,

Which episode had an enhanced police dog foiling a televised vigilante trial?

I met someone at a New Year's Eve party who is a sci-fi fan and loves dogs and I thought this episode would be brilliant for them but I can't find it on the site search nor using google.

Any idea which episode it is? Or the title or author?

Thanks in advance for any help!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 06:08:48 PM by crantok »

crantok

• Extern
Reply #1 on: January 01, 2019, 06:13:16 PM
Typical!   ::)

I spend ages trying to find the correct search terms for and then as soon as I post here I think to search for list of Escape Pod episodes and find the entire list on Wikia: http://escape-artists.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Escape_Pod_episodes

Which includes this entry:

EP169    How I Mounted Goldie, Saved My Partner Lori, and Sniffed Out The People's Justice    Jonathon Sullivan    Stephen Eley, Jennifer Bowie    R    48:03    EP Forum

(I remembered it started with "How I" and searched the page for that.)

crantok

• Extern
Reply #2 on: January 01, 2019, 06:15:00 PM
I wonder whether Escape Pod would consider putting the whole list on a single page on the website. That would have saved me a lot of time.

eytanz

Reply #3 on: January 01, 2019, 07:48:42 PM
I wonder whether Escape Pod would consider putting the whole list on a single page on the website. That would have saved me a lot of time.

Isn’t that what the Wikia list is for?

crantok

• Extern
Reply #4 on: January 02, 2019, 01:27:05 PM
Isn’t that what the Wikia list is for?

I guess that's one way of looking at it. From a usability perspective, how do people find the list? Escape Pod could send visitors off-site by prominently linking to the Wikia page, or they could implement their own list. Either would have saved me a lot of time and I assume that means they would save other people time too.