Author Topic: Contest is now live  (Read 3430 times)

Ocicat

• Castle Watchcat
  • Anything for a Weird Life
on: May 15, 2019, 07:35:58 AM
If you have made a post before, you should see the Group 1 sub-board, and 14 stories waiting to be discovered therein. If you have never posted, do so now...

Please read the rules post before voting! At some point it changed from the submission rules to the voting rules, so do have a glance.

SammyGale

• Extern
Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 02:26:49 PM
Stories are located where?

danooli

• Who Doesn't Love Stories?
Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 02:44:45 PM
Stories are located where?
Are you able to see them, SammyGale? After making a post, they should have become visible.

Like... magic.

Azriyqam

• Extern
Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 06:08:38 PM
Okay, I feel really dumb about this, since no one else seems to be confused, but... literally HOW do you vote? I've read the voting RULES post ten times, now, but can;t figure out how you actually DO it.

danooli

• Who Doesn't Love Stories?
Reply #4 on: May 17, 2019, 06:27:20 PM
Okay, I feel really dumb about this, since no one else seems to be confused, but... literally HOW do you vote? I've read the voting RULES post ten times, now, but can;t figure out how you actually DO it.

Each group will have a Poll thread stuck at the top of the group. Here is the poll post for Ganesha and here is a link to the whole group.

Ocicat

• Castle Watchcat
  • Anything for a Weird Life
Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 11:15:32 PM

If you're trying to do this on the mobile tapatalk app - don't. It doesn't support polls (or at least didn't the last time I checked). You need to log in using a web browser.

FictionPhial

• Hipparch
    • The Fiction Phial
Reply #6 on: May 18, 2019, 12:24:33 AM
If you're trying to do this on the mobile tapatalk app - don't

Tapatalk has a number of other annoying "features". Such as wiping out entire comments because you forgot and used an emoji instead of old-school punctuation marks. Also incredibly intrusive advertising if you don't pay. It's all a lot easier if you just use your phone's web browser.

"You should promise to do the impossible, because sometimes the impossible was possible, if you could find the right way, and at least you could often extend the limits of the possible.  And if you failed, well, it had been impossible." -- Going Postal

ChakuMwamba

• Extern
Reply #7 on: May 20, 2019, 04:29:13 PM
Hi everyone, new to this and I kind of forgot about this. Hope I’m not late

plantsandfungi

• Extern
Reply #8 on: May 21, 2019, 08:51:43 PM
Same here!