Author Topic: ATTENTION - Summer Forum Maintenance  (Read 9091 times)

Bdoomed

• Pseudopod Tiger
  • Mmm. Tiger.
on: July 23, 2019, 02:26:29 PM
The Escape Artists forums will be under construction throughout the summer. We'll reopen with a new look and streamlined threads so that your comments and questions get seen by podcast staff as well as other fans.

The forum will continue to be home to our flash fiction contests, and all of the existing content will be archived and searchable.

In the meantime, please pardon our dust. We'll keep the conversation rolling over on our supporter-exclusive Discord channel.

I'd like to hear my options, so I could weigh them, what do you say?
Five pounds?  Six pounds? Seven pounds?

Scuba Man

• Lochage
  • Drabblecast, Pseudopod, Escapepod, Podcastle
    • Black Cat Bed And Breakfast (proposed start up 2024)
Reply #1 on: July 24, 2019, 07:15:14 PM
Discord, eh. 10-4! {{{{{{{edit - um, might need some MODERATOR help with it}}}}}
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 07:31:17 PM by Scuba Man »

I'm a stand-up philosopher until 2024. Then, I move onto my next gig. I'm a gentleman forester and farmer. I also enjoy jumping into Lake Huron and panicking the fish.

Schrodingrr

• Matross
    • Author Site
Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 09:17:50 PM
What should new members do who would like to enter and participate in the Pseudopod flash contest? I'm hearing murmurings that they're unable to register on the forums.

This sentence serves no purpose, so you don't have to read it if you don't want to.

Ocicat

• Castle Watchcat
  • Anything for a Weird Life
Reply #3 on: August 10, 2019, 11:34:19 PM
What should new members do who would like to enter and participate in the Pseudopod flash contest? I'm hearing murmurings that they're unable to register on the forums.

This is supposed to be all fixed up before the contest timeframe, but it does seem to be taking longer than expected.