Author Topic: EP738: Flash From the Vault (Hosted by Mur Lafferty)  (Read 1396 times)

divs

Escape Pod 738: Flash From the Vault

Authors: Greg van Eekhout, Ian Randal Strock, and Madge E. Miller
Narrators: Serah Eley, Elie Hirschman, and John Meagher
Host: Mur Lafferty
Audio Producers: Summer Brooks and Serah Eley

Hi there and welcome to Escape Pod Summer School, where we post some of our favorite episodes from the vault with a new perspective. I’m your co-editor and teacher for this class, Mur Lafferty, bringing you three flash episodes from long, long ago. We bring you “Taco” by Greg van Eekhout, “Get me to the Job on Time” by Ian Randal Strock, and “Hibernation” by Madge E. Miller.

Listen to this week's EscapePod.
Follow us on YouTube and Spotify!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 12:13:19 AM by divs »

CryptoMe

• Hipparch
Reply #1 on: April 26, 2021, 06:46:20 PM
Taco - I thought this was just okay.

Get me to the Job on Time - I loved the premise that someone would use something so earth-shattering as time travel to never be late. As a perpetually late person, I can really relate. But then, as a curious scientists, I would NOT be able to stop at just that. :)

Hibernation - This was hilarious. It took me a while to understand what was going on, but by the time we got to the punch line, I was caught up and ready to appreciate the joke. I particularly like that the bears found themselves another, more suitable gig afterwards. Well done.