Author Topic: What do I need to do so that my account isn’t deleted?  (Read 4216 times)

JD_Harlock

I’m not entirely sure what I need to do so my account is automatically deleted. I made one post, but I’m not sure what else to do. I kind of skimmed through the warning you get when you register :(

Marlboro

• Matross
Reply #1 on: February 27, 2021, 06:59:35 PM
As far as I know there isn't any kind of automatic account pruning due to inactivity. I could be wrong about that, but there are some very old posts here by users who haven't been active for a long time who still have their accounts, I'm sure a Mod can give you an official answer.

Bdoomed

• Pseudopod Tiger
  • Mmm. Tiger.
Reply #2 on: February 28, 2021, 05:17:08 AM
Hey JD, you just have to make a single post is all. Congratulations, you did it! :P

I'd like to hear my options, so I could weigh them, what do you say?
Five pounds?  Six pounds? Seven pounds?

t.h.w.

• Extern
Reply #3 on: August 22, 2021, 05:54:59 PM
I had a similar question as the OP of this thread. I am partially posting here in reply to avoid deletion of this account, but if there are any other steps to take (starting a new topic?) or other areas where people direct their "please don't delete me" posts, I would appreciate the heads up! Thanks!

Ocicat

• Castle Watchcat
  • Anything for a Weird Life
Reply #4 on: August 22, 2021, 06:00:53 PM
We have a welcome new members thread, or you can post in one of the story discussions, where ever you'd like. Posting here works just fine.