Author Topic: Podcastle 691: upgrade its warning levels?  (Read 3762 times)

Scuba Man

• Lochage
  • Drabblecast, Pseudopod, Escapepod, Podcastle
    • Black Cat Bed And Breakfast (proposed start up 2024)
on: August 10, 2021, 03:59:13 PM
https://podcastle.org/2021/08/10/podcastle-691-the-healer-of-branford/

Normally, I listen to some pretty heavy duty horror, dark fantasy, and nasty science fiction. However, this episode was particulariy rough. Sure, I can just skip the episode; however, I am concerned that the PG-13 rating was inappropriate for this show. Rated R would have been a wise choice.

I understand an additional warning was added to the metadata (attached to the podcast). It needed to be more explicit (if the rated R setting won’t be used).

Delete or censor the episode? No. I’d like EA to reconsider Episode 691’s content warning as soon as possible.
Regards,
P.N. Patreon Supporter. 12 p.m., EST, August 10, 2021.

I'm a stand-up philosopher until 2024. Then, I move onto my next gig. I'm a gentleman forester and farmer. I also enjoy jumping into Lake Huron and panicking the fish.

Ocicat

• Castle Watchcat
  • Anything for a Weird Life
Reply #1 on: August 11, 2021, 11:11:42 PM
I'm afraid the people who could do that don't really read the forums these days. You'd have better luck posting in the discord or emailing the editors directly.

Scuba Man

• Lochage
  • Drabblecast, Pseudopod, Escapepod, Podcastle
    • Black Cat Bed And Breakfast (proposed start up 2024)
Reply #2 on: August 12, 2021, 01:54:39 AM
I did, Ocicat (sent a message via Patreon). …appreciated your follow-up, eh.  :)

I'm a stand-up philosopher until 2024. Then, I move onto my next gig. I'm a gentleman forester and farmer. I also enjoy jumping into Lake Huron and panicking the fish.