Author Topic: Invisible posts in Escape Pod Flash Fiction Contest  (Read 2107 times)

CarolK

• Extern
Hello all,

Does anyone know how long it takes after making a post to be able to see the entries in the Escape Pod Flash Fiction contest?

I can see the Groups, but I can't see anything posted in any of them. Perhaps a moderator needs to do something to manually approve those of us who can't see the invisible stuff?

Thanks!

MBarnicle

• Matross
Reply #1 on: May 01, 2022, 11:58:30 PM
Usually in the past what happens is that the stories are released a group at a time (a group is maybe around 10 or so stories) and we vote on them, and have a few days before the next group is released, so we aren't swamped with a bunch of stuff to read at once. I'm assuming something similar is the case this time.

CarolK

• Extern
Reply #2 on: May 02, 2022, 01:24:53 AM
Thanks for your reply. So, just to be clear, are you saying none of the stories have been posted yet? I currently see the Groups but there are 0 posts in all groups. Is it the same for everyone?

MoniqueAC

• Extern
Reply #3 on: May 02, 2022, 02:22:53 AM
It’s the same for me. The groups are there, but all of them are empty.

TMLN

• Extern
Reply #4 on: May 10, 2022, 09:16:46 AM
I seem to have wandered into the abyss. I can't even find my way to the groups at this point. Any one care to send me a map, update by GPS or bang on the pipes to get me oriented the right way?
Thank you.

Ocicat

• Castle Watchcat
  • Anything for a Weird Life
Reply #5 on: May 10, 2022, 09:35:47 AM
I seem to have wandered into the abyss. I can't even find my way to the groups at this point. Any one care to send me a map, update by GPS or bang on the pipes to get me oriented the right way?
Thank you.
The contest hasn't started yet. Please stand by...