Author Topic: Slight suggestion - escapepod.org  (Read 3097 times)

jannypie

• Extern
on: June 04, 2008, 02:30:28 AM
Hi, newbie again
I saw that this forum is also for suggestions, so I wanted to mention that escapepod.org doesn't have a clear link to these forums, where the community can be found. It was a bit confuzzling for me, I had to go back and listen to another episode to hear where to find you all. It might be helpful to other people who are just discovering your little space on the internet.
Also, I'm sure you know but the "About" page just has some WordPress page filler.
Just a thought!
Thanks,
jannypie

~scientist by trade, artist by nature~

stePH

• Actually has enough cowbell.
  • Hipparch
  • Cool story, bro!
    • Thetatr0n on SoundCloud
Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 04:35:32 AM
Hi, newbie again
I saw that this forum is also for suggestions, so I wanted to mention that escapepod.org doesn't have a clear link to these forums, where the community can be found. I

Actually, it does.  Scroll down just a little, past the feed links in the left column, to "RESOURCES", and there's a link to the Discussion Forum right under Escape Pod Classic.

"Nerdcore is like playing Halo while getting a blow-job from Hello Kitty."
-- some guy interviewed in Nerdcore Rising

jannypie

• Extern
Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 12:01:15 PM
You are correct, my mistake. I think I clicked on it once and my browser didn't find the page, so I didn't try it again. Thank you!

~scientist by trade, artist by nature~

Russell Nash

Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 12:04:05 PM
Also, I'm sure you know but the "About" page just has some WordPress page filler.

Steve is doing a lot of restructuring around here.  Since this whole operation is run in addition to his day job, you need to be a little patient. 

Tango Alpha Delta

• Hipparch
    • Tad's Happy Funtime
Reply #4 on: June 30, 2008, 01:32:57 AM

Steve is doing a lot of restructuring around here.  Since this whole operation is run in addition to his day job, you need to be a little patient. 

Ha, ha... I've been listening for two years, and only just ran across that "About" page.  I'll bet if someone wrote up a nice paragraph or three, it would be easier for the Keymaster to update it with a quick copy/paste action.

This Wiki Won't Wrangle Itself!

I finally published my book - Tad's Happy Funtime is on Amazon!