Author Topic: Escape Artists Shows on Stitcher iPhone App?  (Read 2767 times)

PAughey

• Extern
on: April 08, 2009, 12:05:41 PM
I've been listening to PodCastle, EscapePod, and Pseudopod on my iPhone for a long time and just discovered the iPhone App "Stitcher" that automatically downloads new episodes of podcast shows.  While I found nearly every podcast from my iTunes list in Stitcher, none of the three Escape Artist shows could be found.  Are the 3 shows on Stitcher?  If not is there any plans to have the shows added?

Thanks,

-Paul

cuddlebug

• Peltast
Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 12:19:13 PM
I've been listening to PodCastle, EscapePod, and Pseudopod on my iPhone for a long time and just discovered the iPhone App "Stitcher" that automatically downloads new episodes of podcast shows.  While I found nearly every podcast from my iTunes list in Stitcher, none of the three Escape Artist shows could be found.  Are the 3 shows on Stitcher?  If not is there any plans to have the shows added?

Thanks,

-Paul

I use stitcher on my iPhone as well, but if I understand it correctly it only streams podcasts, they are not downloaded, so you could not really listen to older shows. Not sure if I got that right. and that is why I prefer to use iTunes for EP, PP and PC, so I can keep the episodes after listening to them.

Stitcher is a great app tho, I use it for podcasts that aren't quite as important to me and which I know I won't want to listen to again. and podcasts that are quite long, like Radiolab or Wait, wait don't tell me or all the speculative fiction ones I would not listen to on the iphone using up battery life and making it impossible to play with all my great iPhone games =)