Author Topic: Pseudopod 171: Napier’s Bones  (Read 15681 times)

Millenium_King

• Lochage
    • Ankor Sabat
Reply #25 on: May 31, 2010, 04:51:03 PM
I know this is an older story, and I'm sorry to "resurrect" this thread - but I just listened to it for the first time yesterday and I wanted to say (in  case the author reads these) that it was motherf**king brilliant.  I loved it.

Also, Ian did a spectacular job reading it (as usual).

Visit my blog atop the black ziggurat of Ankor Sabat, including my list of Top 10 Pseudopod episodes.

Unblinking

• Sir Postsalot
  • Hipparch
    • Diabolical Plots
Reply #26 on: June 01, 2010, 03:22:34 PM
I know this is an older story, and I'm sorry to "resurrect" this thread - but I just listened to it for the first time yesterday and I wanted to say (in  case the author reads these) that it was motherf**king brilliant.  I loved it.

Threadomancy is totally fine in story threads.  Trust me, if it were a crime, I would've been kicked out months ago.   ;D

Scattercat

• Caution:
  • Hipparch
  • Amateur wordsmith
    • Mirrorshards
Reply #27 on: June 01, 2010, 07:30:56 PM

Threadomancy is totally fine in story threads.  Trust me, if it were a crime, I would've been kicked out months ago.   ;D

And executed as a war criminal, 'cause if threadomancy is a crime, then you've committed some kind of genocide.