Author Topic: The forums shift beneath you. You fall into darkness and are likely Grue Food.  (Read 4697 times)

Heradel

• Bill Peters, EP Assistant
  • Hipparch
  • Part-Time Psychopomp.
The wind whistles through the bare trees as you run back to the house. The leaf-covered ground below you gives way as you fall into darkness. You are likely to be eaten by a Grue, but from behind comes the plaintive lovesong of the slot machine. A green light blinks and you run towards it, beating against the darkness pulling you back. You believe in the green light as the currents push you ceaselessly into the black.

Ok, so we created a new superforum to encompass contests and large surveys of the forums such as Ocicat has done excellently in the past. Polls are still kosher everywhere else.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 12:29:17 AM by Heradel »

I Twitter. I also occasionally blog on the Escape Pod blog, which if you're here you shouldn't have much trouble finding.

lowky

• Hipparch
  • from http://lovecraftismissing.com/?page_id=3142
Wow it did that while i was on the forums, Gallimaufry said that the latest post was in the new novel poll I get to Gallimaufry and there is no poll post, and then I look and there are no poll posts, was seriously freaky, I hit back and clicked on where it said the post was instead of the forum and there they were.  I did escape the Grue though.  Grue Repellent--Never boot up your computer without it!

Bdoomed

• Pseudopod Tiger
  • Mmm. Tiger.
im gonna move over the old film polls

I'd like to hear my options, so I could weigh them, what do you say?
Five pounds?  Six pounds? Seven pounds?