Author Topic: Hi  (Read 2520 times)

Quantum Genie

• Extern
    • Quantum Genie
on: February 12, 2010, 12:23:45 PM
Just to say Hi

What a treat - great story podcasts and foums to go with them.  I can't believe I only found thm a few weaks ago.  And it's all free!  Journies to an from work used to be so boring - until now!

Already, Steve Ely has been added to my list of heros.  Thanks Escape, Psuedo and Castle.  Soon as I can, I'll send a donation.

QG
Complete newb

Face into the sun and your shadows fall behind you.

Alasdair5000

• Editor
    • My blog
Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 04:48:04 PM
Welcome aboard:)

wakela

• Hipparch
    • Mr. Wake
Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 12:33:56 AM
I've been a member of a few online forums and this is the only one I've stayed with.  It's a great, smart bunch of people.  And the weekly stories give us a little nugget to focus on.   Many times I've found that stories get better after I read the discussion, and I know I'm not the only one.

Only problem is that everyone doesn't agree with everything I say yet.  But you seem cool, quantum, so I'm sure you will.  Welcome.

Scattercat

• Caution:
  • Hipparch
  • Amateur wordsmith
    • Mirrorshards
Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 04:05:46 AM
Yeah, these are good forums in general, but particularly for discussing stories.

Unfortunately, even fewer people agree with me than with wakela.  I blame sunspot activity.

wakela

• Hipparch
    • Mr. Wake
Reply #4 on: February 15, 2010, 01:14:56 AM
Yeah, these are good forums in general, but particularly for discussing stories.

Unfortunately, even fewer people agree with me than with wakela.  I blame sunspot activity.
sigh.  I just spent twenty minutes on a post about how it couldn't possibly be sunspot activity and the internet ate it.   

cdugger

• Peltast
  • I read to be smart...er.
Reply #5 on: February 15, 2010, 01:26:06 AM
Quantum Genie, welcome. This is a great place. You listen, then tell us what you think. And, Steve is my hero, too.

But, I thought everyone was supposed to agree with ME! Of course, if all agree with Wakela, and Wakela agrees with me, then I guess I'm set.

I read, therefore I am...happy.