Author Topic: Exclusive Stories for Forumites (or "The I <3 Escape Artists Thread!")  (Read 108673 times)

Confusion

• Extern
I guess I missed the cutoff for this?  I'd love some stories if I'm not quite too late.

Anyway:

Guh, ah well, them's the breaks for listening for a month of podcasts over the last few days, mournfully realizing I missed the "Before October" deadline, and missing the new deadline also since then.

Ah well.

Still, I love me some EscapePod and PseudoPod and PodCastle, you guys do good work, keep it up.  (Someday I shall be solvent enough to send you some monies for your fine services of which I partake.)

(PS: I'd run around the forums commenting on stories that I've listened to, but sadly I am lagged THROUGH THE ROOF at the moment.  Forgive me?  I'll comment tommorrow, promise.)

Merkuri

• Extern
If I didn't miss it, I'd like to get in on the bonus stories. :)

DKT

• Friendly Neighborhood
  • Hipparch
  • PodCastle is my Co-Pilot
    • Psalms & Hymns & Spiritual Noir
Nah, you folks are good. Thanks for signing up!

Will close the doors...soon.

Dave

Artemis

• Extern
Oh no! Am I too late? I thought the deadline for signing up was 10 October. I thought I was a day early, not a day late!

Any chance I could still be added to the list to get the free stories? Pretty please? With lots of sugar and ice-cream on top (Ben and Jerry's, or Hagen-Daaz, you're choice of course)

<why isn't there an emoticon for hopeful and pleading?>

The Far Stairs

• Peltast
    • A Thousand Lifetimes in an Hour
Me, too, please.

Jesse Livingston
Head of Historical Archives
The Far Stairs
www.athousandlifetimes.com

Ken Schneyer

• Extern
If I'm not too late, I'd love to get those stories!  (So many writers I love are on the list!)

--Ken

ncardozo

• Extern
+1

baker8680

• Extern
please pretty please.  I'd love these stories too.   ;D ;D

Reginod

• Extern
If I didn't miss the cut-off I'd love to get these too.

Bdoomed

• Pseudopod Tiger
  • Mmm. Tiger.
All of you with only one post, please go into a story thread and contribute!  Trust me, your opinions will not be shot down in flames, unless they are flames themselves.  We don't like fires here.  I know you all have valid opinions on at least one of the wonderful stories you have heard on any of the three podcasts, so go make your voices be heard!  We'd love to hear them!

and then you can have aaaaall the delicious stories your ears can hold.

I'd like to hear my options, so I could weigh them, what do you say?
Five pounds?  Six pounds? Seven pounds?

motoyugota

• Extern
Hey, if I'm not too late, I'd love to get the exclusive stories too.

DKT

• Friendly Neighborhood
  • Hipparch
  • PodCastle is my Co-Pilot
    • Psalms & Hymns & Spiritual Noir
Hey all, if you've posted a comment in this thread by now, you're on The List. Thanks!

I'm pretty gobsmacked by the response we've garnered for this thing, and I look forward to sharing all these stories with you, and reading all your comments.

I'm gonna go ahead and lock the thread just to make it a clear cut-off for everyone. I'll start up another thread in the next day or two with more details, including when the stories are going to go live, etc.

I would like to emphasize what Bdoomed said yesterday:

All of you with only one post, please go into a story thread and contribute!  Trust me, your opinions will not be shot down in flames, unless they are flames themselves.  We don't like fires here.  I know you all have valid opinions on at least one of the wonderful stories you have heard on any of the three podcasts, so go make your voices be heard!  We'd love to hear them!

and then you can have aaaaall the delicious stories your ears can hold.

If you've posted in this thread but have never posted in a story discussion, please do that.

Thanks! And I'll talk to you all soon!

Dave