Author Topic: Aussiecon 4! (68th World Science Fiction Convention)  (Read 3029 times)

kibitzer

• Purveyor of Unsolicited Opinions
  • Hipparch
  • Kibitzer: A meddler who offers unwanted advice
I just signed up for this -- it's in my home city!  From the "attending" list I see Mur is going, so watch out Mur, I might actually introduce myself to you!

Anyone coming to this? Would be totally awesome to meet up with anyone from the forum and/or Escape Artists.

kibitzer

• Hipparch
Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 10:17:42 AM
Anyone? Aww come on folks, Melbourne is a great city! I'll put you up in my spare bedroom and all!

(Actually, I don't have a spare bedroom but, well, I can help you get one!)

DKT

• Friendly Neighborhood
  • Hipparch
  • PodCastle is my Co-Pilot
    • Psalms & Hymns & Spiritual Noir
Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 06:58:34 PM
Frak, man. I wish I could. My family would kill me if I didn't take them with me, and that would make it really, really expensive. (And it would be expensive even if I was going solo.)

Have fun, though! I hope you post about it :)

mkp

• Extern
Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 07:32:14 PM
Wish I could make it. It would be great fun meeting you all, finally. But it would burn a big hole on my budget. The spare bedroom you mentioned sounds very tempting. I am trying to locate some of my old friends from Melbourne. I will sign up once the accommodation problem is solved. If not I will wait till they organize one in my home town. Please do post an elaborate post about the convention!

kibitzer

• Hipparch
Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 10:09:41 AM
Please do post an elaborate post about the convention!

Cool! See here for elaborate posts: http://forum.escapeartists.net/index.php?topic=4364.0