Author Topic: PC515, ARTEMIS RISING: Propagating Peonies  (Read 2601 times)

Ocicat

• Castle Watchcat
  • Anything for a Weird Life
on: March 27, 2018, 10:23:23 PM
PodCastle 515, ARTEMIS RISING: Propagating Peonies

Rated PG-13.

A PodCastle original!

Suzan Palumbo lives in Ontario, Canada, where she is an ESL teacher and writer. Originally from Trinidad and Tobago, her life is a fusion of Caribbean, Indian and Canadian culture. She grows tomatoes in the summer, is a tobogganing enthusiast and can often be found wandering the forest near her home. She reads slush for Shimmer and has had work published at Diabolical Plots.

Nadia Niaz is a writer, academic, creative writing teacher, language nerd and editor who is mostly from Melbourne but still a little bit from lots of other places. When she’s not working with words, she’s usually dancing.

Listen to this week’s PodCastle!

Katzentatzen

• Matross
Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 08:33:10 PM
Don't stay in one place for people who want you to wait for them! Take the power back. I love reincarnation stories and I'm happy Arthi was able to break out of the cycle.

"To understand a cat you must realize that he has his own gifts, his own viewpoint, even his own morality."
--LILIAN JACKSON BRAUN

Fenrix

• Curmudgeonly Co-Editor of PseudoPod
  • Editor
  • I always lock the door when I creep by daylight.
Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 09:09:33 PM
I was all ready to hate the second person, but I didn't. Once it loosened up, I was able to settle in. Excellent narration.

All cat stories start with this statement: “My mother, who was the first cat, told me this...”

Ichneumon

• Matross
Reply #3 on: August 26, 2018, 07:23:11 PM
I didn't expect to like this story, but I did. You could really feel the burden on the main character lift once she decided to leave.