Author Topic: Like Bushido? And Cowboys? And Ace Short Fiction? And ME? Got some money?  (Read 3781 times)

Alasdair5000

• Editor
    • My blog
Scott Roche (@spiritualtramp) is good, good people and he's putting this together:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/scottroche/the-way-of-the-gun-a-bushido-western-anthology/posts/340136

Some excellent authors on deck, it's a great idea and just one problem; with 27 hours to go he's just about halfway through.

So, if you can, please give and help this great project happen.

And if you want to pledge $100?

You get 1000 words, by me, on the subject of your choice.

Or me on your podcast.

Oh and if it cracks $5500?

Short story. By me.

Go pledge, please:)

Scattercat

• Caution:
  • Hipparch
  • Amateur wordsmith
    • Mirrorshards
Sure, I'm in.  I like cowboys.

Ivy Wood

• Matross
Hi. Total noob, obviously. Couldn't even get my photo posted, lol. Things will sort out, I just wanted to say hello! I'm a serious lover of horror tales, (especially short ones) with favorites being older things, like "Thus I Refute Beelzy" and probably my all-time favorite, "The Events at Poroth Farm".

Just wanted to wave hello! 

"Never wrestle with a pig. You just get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." :)

Sgarre1

• Editor
  • "Let There Be Fright!"
"Events" is an awesome read.

Ivy Wood

• Matross
Yes! My favorite! I only read it about a year ago for the first time, and...when I read it, it hit me like a flash that perhaps King's "Pet Semetary" was inspired by Klein. Or am I crazy? Either way, the cat in "Events" is WAY scarier than "Church".

"Never wrestle with a pig. You just get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." :)

Bdoomed

• Pseudopod Tiger
  • Mmm. Tiger.
I like all of these things!  I just wish I had some money. :(

I'd like to hear my options, so I could weigh them, what do you say?
Five pounds?  Six pounds? Seven pounds?