Author Topic: Disney's Pastafarian agenda  (Read 6679 times)

lowky

• Hipparch
  • from http://lovecraftismissing.com/?page_id=3142
on: March 28, 2007, 09:06:39 PM
Reading recent mentions of Intelligent Design in the Neocon thread has led my mind to discover that Disney is promoting a secret Pastafarian agenda with their Pirates of the Caribbean movies.  As noted in the Open letter to the Kansas School Board the decline in the number of pirates has led to an increase in global warming, hurricanes, and earthquakes. 
Is Robert Iger a Pastafarian?  Is it Michael Eisner?  Was Michael's reluctance to promote Disney's Pastafarian agenda the real reason he was removed as CEO of Disney?  Is it Walt Disney himself?  is he sending frozen telepathic messages to the corporate board?  How deep does this conspiracy run?

It's time for all God Fearing Neocons to spread the word of the evil secret pastafarian agenda of Disney!!!

Simon Painter

• Peltast
Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 02:12:19 PM
Hmm, and if you think about it, they made a film of Peter Pan, a character that's made a career out of defeating Pirates.  It's all part of the plot to turn our children against pirates, and thus contribute to global warming!

Simon Painter
Shropshire, UK

"Save the Squonk!"

Bdoomed

• Pseudopod Tiger
  • Mmm. Tiger.
Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 04:54:42 AM
I think I'll start a community pirate protection program.  Anything to slow down global warming and the extinction of pirates.

I'd like to hear my options, so I could weigh them, what do you say?
Five pounds?  Six pounds? Seven pounds?

madjo

• Palmer
Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 12:18:01 PM
Do you mean that I'm the only one who wanted to be Captain Hook rather than Peter Pan? :)

RichGarner

• Palmer
  • Metalface Creator
    • Metalface RPG
Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 05:17:03 PM
I guess I was the only one who wanted to empty several clips from an AK-47 into Peter Pan as he plopped down on the deck in a lifeless fashion just as I fed Hook to the gator to fatten it up, then cut it, gut it, grind up Tinkerbell into some Cajun seasoning and feast as the lost boys painted flames and skulls on the side of my new ship.

sorry... long day at work... getting a little disturbed

"...for death is the destiny of every man; the living should take this to heart." -Ecclesiastes 7:2

lowky

• Hipparch
Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 01:54:56 PM
Well that just proves that it is new management, and not walt's frozen brain sending telepathic messages to direct their pastafarian agenda.

Simon Painter

• Peltast
Reply #6 on: April 20, 2007, 09:32:08 AM
But, Walt's frozen brain is always send me messages.  Terrible messages.  I can hardly sleep for the things he tells me at night.

I tried telling the new management about it, but they just send the Mousers 'round, I've not been able to walk properly since.

"Save the Squonk!"

RichGarner

• Palmer
  • Metalface Creator
    • Metalface RPG
Reply #7 on: April 20, 2007, 11:44:15 AM
His coffin has already worn through from his body turning over in it's grave so many times..

"...for death is the destiny of every man; the living should take this to heart." -Ecclesiastes 7:2

lowky

• Hipparch
Reply #8 on: April 20, 2007, 11:52:40 PM
But, Walt's frozen brain is always send me messages.  Terrible messages.  I can hardly sleep for the things he tells me at night.

I tried telling the new management about it, but they just send the Mousers 'round, I've not been able to walk properly since.

Little known fact Walt and Great Cthulhu seperated at birth.  paint elder signs on your tinfoil hat and you will sleep like a baby.

Simon Painter

• Peltast
Reply #9 on: April 20, 2007, 11:55:24 PM
how do I deal with the Thing That Lives in my Cornflakes, though?  I've been without food for nearly a week because of that.

"Save the Squonk!"

lowky

• Hipparch
Reply #10 on: April 20, 2007, 11:58:09 PM
Eat out

Simon Painter

• Peltast
Reply #11 on: April 21, 2007, 12:18:35 AM
Dammit, why didn't I think of that!

"Save the Squonk!"