Author Topic: WorldCon 2013 - San Antonio, Texas, USA  (Read 2657 times)

matweller

• EA Staff
on: August 19, 2013, 01:20:45 PM
Are you going to WorldCon?
the 71st World Science Fiction Convention, San Antonio, Texas, USA Thursday 29 August 2013 - Monday 2 September 2013
Norm is, and he wants to get together with you and either dance in a fashion that involves bumping butts, holding hands to exchange long protein strings
(If you can think of a simpler way, he'd like to hear it)
or perhaps just meet up at a party and talk.
(though I think it would be more fun to meet him for coffee the morning after the party so you can take and send me cellpix of the things drawn on his face in permanent marker)
I mean, there is going to be a party, and Norm'll be there, authors will be there, other names you recognize will be there -- it's a very cool opportunity.

Whatever you hook up for, you should definitely hook up, and to do that you need to contact him in advance at Norm@EscapeArtists.net
(or you can contact me -- @mat_weller...I won't be able to do anything related to WorldCon, but we can exchange Photoshopped pix of Norm's face with marker all over it for years)

WorldCon info: http://worldcon.org/

Unblinking

• Sir Postsalot
  • Hipparch
    • Diabolical Plots
Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 03:00:30 PM
I wish I could've been there.  I'd love to meet Norm and others some time.  Had a good time meeting some folks involved in EP at Chicago last year.

grumpywitch

• Extern
Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 03:04:41 AM
I wish I could've been there.  I'd love to meet Norm and others some time.  Had a good time meeting some folks involved in EP at Chicago last year.

Last year in the bar was pretty awesome.  Randomly running into Norm at a party this year was also freaking awesome!