Author Topic: Coming up on EP...  (Read 7004 times)

SFEley

• Hipparch
    • Escape Artists, Inc.
on: April 08, 2007, 12:36:27 AM
Hi all,

Okay, back from my cruise.  I didn't get all the way through it, but I did spent quite a bit of time reading submissions, and I've been sending out a number of contracts.  A very partial list of authors you'll be seeing soon on Escape Pod or the Yet Unnamed Fantasy Podcast includes:

• Jeffrey R. DeRego (the next "Union Dues" story)
  • Pete Butler (two including the next "Squonk" story)
  • Heather Lindsley
  • Eugie Foster
  • David Barr Kirtley
  • Peter S. Beagle
  • Jay Lake
  • David Brin
  • Robert Silverberg
  • Neal Asher
  • Carrie Vaughn
  • Jetse de Vries
  • Mike Resnick

...And at least several of the Hugo Short Story nominees.  (I actually bought Tim Pratt's story before it was nominated.)  >8->  And I've got a lot in the submissions pile that I'm really looking forward to reading, too.

I try not to brag much about things we haven't done yet, but I figured you all, the ones who care enough to read the forums, would like to know.  The next several months are going to be good.

ESCAPE POD - The Science Fiction Podcast Magazine

sirana

• Lochage
Reply #1 on: April 08, 2007, 08:15:36 PM
WoohOOOO for another DeRego

and I can't wait for the Hugo stories...

Kronikarz

• Extern
Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 07:39:50 PM
Ho hum, how about buying a story by Stanislaw Lem? :) Although I don't know if the wacky-yet-untranslatable neologisms will sound good in English :)

excuse my bad English -- not a native speaker
my name is pronounced "Crauhneeckaj" - rolling r, last j as in Jacques

ClintMemo

• Hipparch
Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 07:57:09 PM
I told my nine-year old daughter that there was going to be another story about Squonk. 
She's stoked.  :D

Life is a multiple choice test. Unfortunately, the answers are not provided.  You have to go and find them before picking the best one.