Escape Artists

News:

• Congratulations to the winners of the Podcastle flash fiction contest!

News

Congratulations to the winners of the Podcastle flash fiction contest!

Author Topic: New Member/Listeners  (Read 285059 times)

Alyxbee

• Extern
Reply #975 on: April 15, 2021, 11:57:02 AM
Hi all! It seems like this is the place to introduce myself and say hi?

I am Alyson. I'm 30something with a daughter and I write sometimes, but not quite as often as I should.

Scuba Man

• Lochage
  • Drabblecast, Pseudopod, Escapepod, Podcastle
    • Black Cat Bed And Breakfast (proposed start up 2024)
Reply #976 on: April 16, 2021, 07:04:40 PM
Hi all! It seems like this is the place to introduce myself and say hi?

I am Alyson. I'm 30something with a daughter and I write sometimes, but not quite as often as I should.

Welcome to the thread, Alyxbee. Escape Artists run a class act here and I think you'll enjoy it.  8)

I'm a stand-up philosopher until 2024. Then, I move onto my next gig. I'm a gentleman forester and farmer. I also enjoy jumping into Lake Huron and panicking the fish.

LycanthropeLightweaver

• Extern
Reply #977 on: April 23, 2021, 05:09:33 PM
Ahoy!

I'm Finn - I'm a fantasy writer, a LARPer, and a fire juggler (though haven't been getting to do much of that lately given the everything). As with a fair pile of the other new folks, I'm here because of the flash fiction contest.

Tierney

• Extern
Reply #978 on: May 17, 2021, 12:38:46 AM
Hello, all!

I'm a reader for PodCastle, but have never used the forum myself. Nice to be here!

Scuba Man

• Lochage
  • Drabblecast, Pseudopod, Escapepod, Podcastle
    • Black Cat Bed And Breakfast (proposed start up 2024)
Reply #979 on: June 02, 2021, 01:36:18 AM
Ahoy!

I'm Finn - I'm a fantasy writer, a LARPer, and a fire juggler (though haven't been getting to do much of that lately given the everything). As with a fair pile of the other new folks, I'm here because of the flash fiction contest.
Hello, all!

I'm a reader for PodCastle, but have never used the forum myself. Nice to be here!

Welcome to EA. It's rather quiet around here. There's more activity at Alisdair's THE FULL LID and on EA's Patreon page. These forums have many stealth viewers, so don't give up on it eh. EA's the real deal and I'm pleased to support the collective.   8)

I'm a stand-up philosopher until 2024. Then, I move onto my next gig. I'm a gentleman forester and farmer. I also enjoy jumping into Lake Huron and panicking the fish.

Languorous Lass

Reply #980 on: June 11, 2021, 04:38:57 AM
Activity on the Patreon page?  Huh.  How come I don't know about this?  I admit I'm pretty clueless about Patreon -- I just have my contributions sent automatically.