Author Topic: New Member/Listeners  (Read 360012 times)

Giggigoofer

• Extern
Reply #800 on: December 18, 2017, 07:41:06 PM
Hey everyone,
I've narrated a couple of stories for EA so I thought I ought to get into the forums and see what's happening. Big fan of Pseudopod and EscapePod mainly.

Louise/Giggigoofer

Scuba Man

• Lochage
  • Drabblecast, Pseudopod, Escapepod, Podcastle
    • Black Cat Bed And Breakfast (proposed start up 2024)
Reply #801 on: December 18, 2017, 08:21:42 PM
Welcome!  EA has really upped their game... with a whole mess of extra content for us subscribers ($10/month).  I get a lot more value from EA than from my bloody Canadian Netflix subscription.  BTW, thanks for narrating eh.

I'm a stand-up philosopher until 2024. Then, I move onto my next gig. I'm a gentleman forester and farmer. I also enjoy jumping into Lake Huron and panicking the fish.

RexMagenta

• Palmer
Reply #802 on: April 18, 2018, 05:41:51 PM
Hello, I'm new.

I write stories and collect rejections (though sadly one story failed in its duties and actually got published in Shoreline of Infinity). Mostly Fantasy, occasionally other things. Trying to get better all the time.

Officially I'm a programmer, working mostly in COBOL (the IT equivalent of writing stories in Middle English). I live in York, in the UK.

I'm also @RexMagenta over on Twitter, and on the wandering.shop instance of Mastodon.

It's fun to stay at the \o/ <o> (o_ /o\

Pronouns: she/her

Firebird

• Extern
Reply #803 on: May 01, 2018, 02:07:30 AM
Hi everyone!

Roboticabirdie

• Extern
Reply #804 on: June 14, 2018, 03:16:45 AM
hi everyone! i'm ew to the forums and fairly new to listening!

Scuba Man

• Lochage
Reply #805 on: June 29, 2018, 01:09:44 AM
hi everyone! i'm ew to the forums and fairly new to listening!
Welcome to the forum, eh.  Check out their back catalog. There's a story for every... um... mood.

I'm a stand-up philosopher until 2024. Then, I move onto my next gig. I'm a gentleman forester and farmer. I also enjoy jumping into Lake Huron and panicking the fish.

dainel

• Extern
Reply #806 on: July 13, 2018, 01:36:40 AM
Hello everyone. Nothing to say really. But I want to keep this account from being deleted.  :D

Oh, RexMagenta, I had always thought all COBOL programmers were fired after Y2K.  :D

Scuba Man

• Lochage
Reply #807 on: July 23, 2018, 10:03:51 PM
Hello everyone. Nothing to say really. But I want to keep this account from being deleted.  :D

Oh, RexMagenta, I had always thought all COBOL programmers were fired after Y2K.  :D

Greetings, eh.

kingfisher

• Extern
    • Kingfisher Labs
Reply #808 on: August 01, 2018, 09:14:50 PM
Hello! I'm new to the forum, but have listened to the EA podcasts off and on for years. I'm a fan of all kinds of speculative fiction, but if I had to pick a favorite it would be sci-fi. I'm an aspiring author and trying to get a little more serious with my writing. Looking forward to joining the critique group, and maybe meet some new internet friends.

Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly-so.

Scuba Man

• Lochage
Reply #809 on: August 01, 2018, 09:40:32 PM
Hello! I'm new to the forum, but have listened to the EA podcasts off and on for years. I'm a fan of all kinds of speculative fiction, but if I had to pick a favorite it would be sci-fi. I'm an aspiring author and trying to get a little more serious with my writing. Looking forward to joining the critique group, and maybe meet some new internet friends.

The re-vamped website is slick. Pity it's not encrypted (meaning https://xyz...). Ah well...

zazzuu

• Extern
Reply #810 on: November 02, 2018, 05:24:54 PM
Hello I am a big fan of Escape Pod and all its siblings.

Scuba Man

• Lochage
Reply #811 on: November 03, 2018, 12:16:29 AM
Hello I am a big fan of Escape Pod and all its siblings.

Welcome. Escape Artist's back catalogue is deep. Like, Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald Lake Superior deep. Check it out. They're a class act here and the forums are civilized.

Kestrel

• Extern
Reply #812 on: November 23, 2018, 06:09:11 PM
Hey all! New to the forums as well. Big fan of all three podcasts. <3

SpareInch

• Hipparch
  • Will there be sugar after the rebellion?
Reply #813 on: November 24, 2018, 05:37:09 AM
Hey all! New to the forums as well. Big fan of all three podcasts. <3

Umm... You know we have *four* podcasts, right? Check out the one you've been missing - You'll love that one too  ;)  :-*

Fresh slush - Shot this morning in the Vale of COW

matcher

• Extern
Reply #814 on: May 15, 2019, 03:55:13 PM
Hi everyone!

jmahackett

• Extern
Reply #815 on: August 20, 2019, 12:59:29 AM
Hello! Been listening for years and thought I aught participate in the community, too.

therosepatch

• Palmer
    • Connie R. Watson
Reply #816 on: August 20, 2019, 02:15:06 PM
Hello everyone! I've been following the various EA segments on Twitter for a while. Recently I submitted a flash piece for the Pseudopod Horror Flash Fiction Contest, so I figured it was time for me to join the forums. Can't wait to meet everyone! :)

Little_d

• Extern
Reply #817 on: August 20, 2019, 10:31:46 PM
Hot diggity! The registration stopper has gone away at last! So glad to be here, not only because it will allow voting in the Pseudopod contest (and others, in season), but I can practice forming coherent praise for the four outlets' stories rather than just squeal with delight in the privacy of my home.

DarrellStanding

• Peltast
Reply #818 on: August 21, 2019, 10:19:53 PM
Yes, finally got past the registration demons!  Looking forward to reading flash fiction contest submissions.

starry_wisdom_acolyte

• Palmer
Reply #819 on: August 22, 2019, 02:52:49 AM
Hi all! Looking forward to reading some Pseudopod flash fiction submissions:)

spintheiryarns

• Extern
Reply #820 on: August 23, 2019, 12:53:55 PM
Hi everyone! Here for the flash fiction contest.

LittleBlackHeart

• Extern
Reply #821 on: August 23, 2019, 04:05:57 PM
Hi! New to to the forums. Looking forward to reading posts and chatting with everyone.

noirbettie

• Extern
    • Annika Obscura
Reply #822 on: August 23, 2019, 06:23:28 PM
Hello! I'm a writer in Los Angeles and here for the flash fiction contest.

Cmccants

• Extern
Reply #823 on: August 27, 2019, 12:56:58 AM
Hello! I’m new. I’m eating my cashews like popcorn while reading your posts; you all seem pretty friendly.  :o

kurniadimartin

• Palmer
    • Instagram
Reply #824 on: August 28, 2019, 04:57:05 AM
Hello everyone! Pleased to make your acquaintance. Hope to see some wonderful discussions and stories in this forum :)