Author Topic: The Ides of Butt In Chair  (Read 23500 times)

luka datas

Reply #25 on: September 13, 2014, 11:00:17 PM
Love to join here is brief sample of writing.

Worship the Warship.
From out of a clear blue day the recommisioned warship, Worship steamed into kokoma harbour at five past eleven in the morning just before lunch.
The admiral of the fleet whose name was Michelle had recently been given command of the warship and as was her wont. She had ther crew execute maneauvour 26, which was two interwoven loops that looked somewhat like a butterfly or moth.
Later or Michelle had a pie for lunch and commended the sailors under her command for dressing very nicely and said they could have the rest of the day off to get their nails done or perhaps get nice dress in the style of Marilyn monroe or Betty Grable.
The sailors leapt at the chance to stretch their landlegs and threw their hats into the air several times until a swarm of moths swooped in and took wing with their funny little hats.
The admiral who was making a surprise inspection made all of the sailors walk the plank for something to do and his daughter also had to walk the plank... although she had just had her hair done and so she wasn't too pleased about it.

SpareInch

• Hipparch
  • Will there be sugar after the rebellion?
Reply #26 on: March 18, 2016, 01:40:39 PM
The Crit Group IBC Challenge is back on!

Only 3 Ides stories for March 2016, but anyone who wants to join in, please feel free. :D

Fresh slush - Shot this morning in the Vale of COW

John Freeman

• Extern
Reply #27 on: March 31, 2016, 10:58:39 AM
I'm game, work, real life, and family time permitting!

SpareInch

• Hipparch
  • Will there be sugar after the rebellion?
Reply #28 on: March 31, 2016, 12:33:31 PM

Great. :D

If you don't already have access to the Crit Group, ask eytanz so he can give it to you. Look forward to picking holes in your darlings... ;)

Fresh slush - Shot this morning in the Vale of COW

Not-a-Robot

Reply #29 on: March 31, 2016, 01:10:24 PM

Do I ever feel this.

But I'm glad that your in, and I'm looking forward to the 15th!

Anthony Creamer

• Matross
Reply #30 on: April 04, 2016, 09:06:06 PM
UGH! I was going to try to get a story posted this month but work is spanking me like my parents were trying to set me on the 'straight and narrow'.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 09:14:33 PM by Poisonwaters »

Not-a-Robot

Reply #31 on: April 08, 2016, 06:33:53 AM
Bing!

This is the one week warning for the Ides of April  ;D (not to make anyone nervous or anything  :o)

Not-a-Robot

Reply #32 on: May 12, 2016, 12:04:25 PM
Only three days left until the Ides of May! Everybody freak out! And then start writing.

Anthony Creamer

• Matross
Reply #33 on: May 13, 2016, 02:14:35 AM
UGH! I had intended to write a bunch of stuff as feed back on the last round and my life overtook me ;/

Sorry guys I didn't get a chance to feed back on some of that stuff and I only read half of the last few posts you know life...

Quit job, got new job, new schedule is four hours earlier than old scheduale, I have to get up at 3 am :P

That being said Ill try and read everything posted and post my own! Have fun!

GO GO IDES!

Btw, thats funneh... a certain author has a roman era novel and we post stories on a roman era timetable... wakka wakka wakka chewbacca!

-PW

WTF is a palmer?

Not-a-Robot

Reply #34 on: July 14, 2016, 01:44:43 PM
Just so everyone remembers, the Ides of July are just a day away!!!

Anthony Creamer

• Matross
Reply #35 on: November 15, 2016, 02:06:52 AM
are we doing november? 8D