Author Topic: Would you like > 5 linear feet of The Magazine of Science Fiction & Fantasy?  (Read 2669 times)

bounceswoosh

• Matross
Hi all,

I hope this doesn't break any forum rules. I have a pretty big collection of the Magazine of SF&F starting around 1992 and leading up to the present, with some gaps. They're not all in mint condition, and I'd be afraid that if I donated them to a library, they could just end up tossing them. But as I'm unpacking boxes, I'm coming to realize that I'm never going to actually read through all of these again. Nor am I ever going to complete the collection by buying all the back issues. So I don't want to keep them, but I'd like them to go somewhere where they'll be appreciated.

If you're interested in this collection or have suggestions for a place that might appreciate them, please PM me and let me know.

SpareInch

• Hipparch
  • Will there be sugar after the rebellion?
Only five feet?

You're not even trying. My great uncle used to be a barber, long long ago, and when we cleared out his house, we found the old shop literally filled with Amateur Photographer magazines, A complete set from 1938 to 1996. We had to hire a whole truck to move it all. ;)

Oops! had to come back & change a date typo  :'(
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 09:10:18 AM by SpareInch »

Fresh slush - Shot this morning in the Vale of COW