Author Topic: Love EscapePod!  (Read 2968 times)

Lostsocks

• Extern
    • Lost Socks Insanity
on: August 19, 2007, 11:55:55 PM
Been listening since the beginning and have been sadly remiss in getting on the discussion board.

Thank you Steve and everyone at Escape Pod for the hours of great stories!

Sometimes you just have to drop your pants and slide on the ice.

JonCayen

• Extern
Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 11:44:50 PM
This is my first post. I have struggled for the last ten minutes on how to start this post. At first i was going to start review the latest episode #122, but then i thought that my post should focus more on the episode and less on a long winded introduction, from a new member, then i saw this thread and it represented my feelings for the show. I started listening to Escape Pod abit before episode 90. Not too sure which episode it was first, but i never regretted downloading a single episode. I may not have enjoyed everyone, but to me that is not what is important. At least to me. A story that i dont like can be just as important as a story I like. This is because either one will get me thinking. About why i love or hate it. I love listening to things that make me re-examine my beliefs and values. This is because i love new ideas. People have different values and beliefs all over the world and i like to here different persepctives on events. Escape Pod does that now and again. This is becuase all the stories wheather sci-fi, fantasy, or horror do the same thing. They look at the human experience. So, i just wanted to say that I love Escape Pod. I know i am being long winded, but i feel giving reasons of why i love something is just as important as saying you love it.
So, ladies and gentlemen now that i have broken the ice, allow me to introduce myself.
I am JonCayen, I am 23, i live in St. Catharines, Ontario (Canada). I am studying accounting. Ah, nuts to this if you want to know anything about me just ask. Now let the posting begin, see you around.

SFEley

• Hipparch
    • Escape Artists, Inc.
Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 05:12:46 PM
Thanks, Jon and Socks.  I'm very glad you're digging it.

ESCAPE POD - The Science Fiction Podcast Magazine