Author Topic: EA Promos  (Read 3520 times)

Zathras

on: May 18, 2009, 05:12:08 PM
I've been tapped to start a new podcast.  It's basically going to be geared towards the home game poker player, but should be entertaining for everyone.  There's no money in this (yet), but I do have a lot of control over the content.  One of the things I want to do is run a 30 second promo for other podcasts each episode.

I know there are some older promos out there.  I will gladly run one for each of the podcasts here.  The target audience for our show is definitely male, core age of 26 to 50.

Russell Nash

Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 05:52:35 PM
For best results send a PM directly to Ben.

Zathras

Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 06:11:31 PM
Thanks, will do

Zathras

Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 11:41:19 AM
Alright, here are some of the details.

We will be looking for a test audience.  We're going to suck for a while, so don't look for awesome right off the bat.  We are going to be looking for feedback.

The show will be Beef, Beer and Poker, and our tag line will be From Steaks to Stakes.  Basically, we'll be talking about "guy stuff".  This doesn't mean that gals aren't welcome, but you might not understand us. 

I went back and forth about asking for some people here to be part of the test audience.  What finally made my mind up is the fact that we will be running promos for the podcasts here.  By the way, we will run promos for any podcast that I or my cohost like.  It doesn't have to be something we listen to on a regular basis, just a good podcast.  We want this to be a community show.  We will be looking to have guests on occasionally, so if there is something that you are knowledgeable about, let us know!

Z