Author Topic: Flash  (Read 48197 times)

clperria

• Extern
    • Science Fiction Laboratory
on: May 19, 2011, 04:15:05 PM
Is there going to be another flash contest this summer? it was super fun last year.

Ocicat

• Castle Watchcat
  • Anything for a Weird Life
Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 05:38:21 PM
I don't think it's an every-year deal.  Every few years, maybe...

Max e^{i pi}

• Hipparch
  • Have towel, will travel.
Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 07:42:56 PM
How about this year?

Cogito ergo surf - I think therefore I network

Registered Linux user #481826 Get Counted!

Scattercat

• Caution:
  • Hipparch
  • Amateur wordsmith
    • Mirrorshards
Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 08:09:06 PM
I guess I'm technically staff now.  So sure, I'm up for trying to moderate such an event.  Sad about not getting to participate, though.

DKT

• Friendly Neighborhood
  • Hipparch
  • PodCastle is my Co-Pilot
    • Psalms & Hymns & Spiritual Noir
Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 03:35:21 PM
I guess I'm technically staff now.  So sure, I'm up for trying to moderate such an event.  Sad about not getting to participate, though.

I dunno about that. It is anonymous, so it's not like anyone would know it's yours. So I think there's room for further discussion, at least.

eytanz

Reply #5 on: June 25, 2012, 05:03:14 PM
I have no problem taking control of the EP side of things, so Scattercat can participate if he wants. I just don't have the time to get the ball rolling, which I think is true of the other mods either.

Fenrix

• Curmudgeonly Co-Editor of PseudoPod
  • Editor
  • I always lock the door when I creep by daylight.
Reply #6 on: July 16, 2012, 03:36:22 PM
I have no problem taking control of the EP side of things, so Scattercat can participate if he wants. I just don't have the time to get the ball rolling, which I think is true of the other mods either.

I can help out as well. I'm not going to be writing anything. I think moderator privileges can be assigned on a per-forum basis if you want to keep things compartmentalized.

All cat stories start with this statement: “My mother, who was the first cat, told me this...”

kvantomme

• Extern
Reply #7 on: September 16, 2012, 11:23:50 AM
I'm new to the forum, signed up because of the Flash fiction contest. Any pointers to where the stories will be posted?

eytanz

Reply #8 on: September 17, 2012, 03:13:31 PM
I'm new to the forum, signed up because of the Flash fiction contest. Any pointers to where the stories will be posted?

The stories will be posted as sub-forums of this forum, like the previous contests.