Author Topic: Authors for each story  (Read 7387 times)

eytanz

on: September 21, 2011, 03:44:01 AM
So, I've been (very) slowly making my way through the stories - I'm up to E now. I wonder if it would be possible to release the list of who wrote what story; unless the authors choose to withhold this information, of course. I'm curious, and the information doesn't seem to be available anywhere on the download pages or in the audio file metadata.

DKT

• Friendly Neighborhood
  • Hipparch
  • PodCastle is my Co-Pilot
    • Psalms & Hymns & Spiritual Noir
Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 04:08:33 PM
For the A-sides, the authors did decide to chalk them all up as collaborations, although my understanding is that they wrote the stories (or at least drafts of the stories) individually. With the exception of a few cases, I'm not even sure who wrote what (although I do have my guesses).

Since the B-sideswere generally published elsewhere first, and are reprinted here, they are attributed to individual authors :)

Anabia159

• Extern
Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 07:48:02 PM
D is for DeGustibus was sooo cool! I made sure to share it with a good friend of mine. I loved how quickly is accelerated once he started noticing changes.
A is for Arthur was beautiful.
That's just off the top of my head. I listened to these about two weeks ago (finally).
I feel like there should be more discussion for these stories. This area is too quiet. Under-appreciated, ignored! Dave did an EXCELLENT job of bringing these to us.

Our excellent online 400-051 latest exam questions You can get our 100% COMPTIA