Author Topic: I Would Like To Introduce Myself…  (Read 4909 times)

bmcneal

• Extern
on: March 13, 2013, 10:39:05 PM
My name is B. McNeal, and I wanted to let people know who I am, as well as to ensure that my registration for these forums doesn’t vanish again;)  I currently write a blog at Screenphiles.com that deals with genre films (particularly sci-fi, horror, and fantasy) and I have written a story for Escape Artists’ latest Flash contest (a little ditty called “Fever Dream”). 

Currently I am working on a story titled “Black Button Found On A Train” that was inspired by, wait for it…a black button that I found on the Metro.  It’s a bit of a homage to H.P. Lovecraft, with a bit of John Carpenter thrown in, that I will probably also submit as a Flash story.

I hope that this is the right place to introduce myself, though if it’s not I am sure that someone will tell me :)

Cutter McKay

• Hipparch
  • "I was the turkey the whoooole time!"
    • Detention Block AA23
Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 02:33:55 AM
Welcome to the forums B. You'll find us a friendly lot. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but I think you just disqualified yourself from the contest with that little introduction.  :-\ Unless you can edit it out quick enough and convince Bdoomed not to pull you. 

-Josh Morrey-
http://joshmorreywriting.blogspot.com/
"Remember: You have not yet written your best work." -Tracy Hickman