Author Topic: Submissions (split from EP485: Supply Limited, Act Now)  (Read 4058 times)

lgbtumblr

• Extern
Hey, offtopic here.

Is the podcast back to buying stories based upon their merits, rather than their author's background?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 02:11:32 PM by Talia »

matweller

• EA Staff
Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 02:27:53 AM
Hey, offtopic here.

Is the podcast back to buying stories based upon their merits, rather than their author's background?
The completely without merit Artemis Rising event is over, as has been stated on our show, our website and in our forums. If you want to leave your mailing address here, I'll be sure to send you a postcard updating you anytime the status of our story buying is altered so you won't have to worry about whether you're wasting your time sending us your own copious brilliant manuscripts.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 02:11:46 PM by Talia »

DKT

• Friendly Neighborhood
  • Hipparch
  • PodCastle is my Co-Pilot
    • Psalms & Hymns & Spiritual Noir
Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 03:06:24 PM
Hey, offtopic here.

Hi. Welcome to our forum. As this is first post, and it's a relatively rude one, this is your official warning. Play nice, or go somewhere else.

Also, I am NOT interested in discussing whether or not your comment was rude. I feel pretty comfortable speaking for all the moderators here. Check out The One Rule, and if you can't figure it out, then please go somewhere else.

ewonice

• Extern
    • Uncanny Vale
Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 08:15:37 PM
Thank you for creating a safe space with sensible rules. Good show. (In all ways.)

Erin Wilcox
@ewonice
http://wilcoxwrites.com/