Author Topic: Hugo award short stories nominees  (Read 3156 times)

Scatcatpdx

on: July 21, 2015, 08:14:56 PM
I am curious who pod casting the shot story category this year?

Scattercat

• Caution:
  • Hipparch
  • Amateur wordsmith
    • Mirrorshards
Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 02:43:08 AM
What, you mean the semi-publishable rubbish that got forced through by the actual literal nazi sympathizers gaming the system?  No, we won't be running those.  No idea if they plan to sad puppy it up themselves or what.  You're welcome to go ask them, I'm sure.

Scatcatpdx

Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 05:10:42 AM
What, you mean the semi-publishable rubbish that got forced through by the actual literal nazi sympathizers gaming the system?  No, we won't be running those.  No idea if they plan to sad puppy it up themselves or what.  You're welcome to go ask them, I'm sure.

They are two groups  Sad puppies and Rabid puppies, different people different groups.  As for the later group I have  rad some of Vox Daily stuff, a populist who I disagree with  but I see no racist and as far as  I am concern  they nominated the stories fair  and square. Just like the 2014 short story nominees

I see editor next to your name are you  an official  editor of Escape pod apparently you are, if so I am disappointed in the lack of professionalism among other things. No need to wast time fore  a waning moderator but I am saving  a screen capture for prosperity.

eytanz

Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 08:19:08 AM
Well, this took a turn quickly. I'm locking this thread because there's nowhere forward to take it except a pointless argument. And before anyone complains of censorship, Scatcatpdx asked a question, got an answer, and expressed his opinion of it, and nothing has been deleted.