Escape Artists

News:

• The Semifinals of the Podcastle flash fiction contest are happening now! Head over to the Arcade and vote!

News

The Semifinals of the Podcastle flash fiction contest are happening now! Head over to the Arcade and vote!

Author Topic: Has the mighty Escape Artists crashed?  (Read 2896 times)

Loz

• Lochage
    • Blah Flowers
on: June 20, 2016, 05:09:39 PM
Wow, so this is what it takes for me to dig out my old forum fiction suit and password? I can't remember how many years it's been since I last came here, and this is what it takes?

With two or three episodes from EP, PC and PP still to listen to I'm going to feel a total idiot if this is answered on one of those, but what has happened to the podcasts? I mean, the last one I've downloaded is PC 420 on the 14th of June and, as I initially had a backlog of episodes to catch up on I paid it no heed, but now I'm just wondering what's happened. There's no 'we're taking a well deserved break' notices on any of the websites and it's not that iTunes has decided to stop downloading episodes, and I come here and this place, is coming like a ghost town...

What gives?

Not-a-Robot

Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 06:12:15 PM
I was all a ploy to get you back on the forums.  ;D

Wow, did that ever work great.

Okay, he's back, everyone can come out of hiding now.

No. Really, I have no clue. Everyone is mesmerized by summer I suppose.

Fenrix

• Curmudgeonly Co-Editor of PseudoPod
  • Editor
  • I always lock the door when I creep by daylight.
Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 06:27:16 PM
*cough*

http://pseudopod.org/2016/06/17/pseudopod-delayed-this-week/

Otherwise PP has hit basically once a week and if you're missing episodes, it's probably related to the podcatcher.

All cat stories start with this statement: “My mother, who was the first cat, told me this...”

Fenrix

• Curmudgeonly Co-Editor of PseudoPod
  • Editor
  • I always lock the door when I creep by daylight.
Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 06:29:50 PM
Also, don't forget, EA is FOUR podcasts now, so you have to go catch up on Cast of Wonders.

All cat stories start with this statement: “My mother, who was the first cat, told me this...”