Author Topic: Episode 263 slightly delayed  (Read 5742 times)

Alasdair5000

• Editor
    • My blog
on: January 08, 2012, 01:06:48 AM
Happy new year everyone:)

263 is slightly delayed because I've moved house. Sorry about that, the end cap is being recorded tomorrow along with the rest of January so we'll be back on track soon. The delay's all me, really sorry once again.

Fenrix

• Curmudgeonly Co-Editor of PseudoPod
  • Editor
  • I always lock the door when I creep by daylight.
Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 07:02:43 AM
Happy new year everyone:)

263 is slightly delayed because I've moved house. Sorry about that, the end cap is being recorded tomorrow along with the rest of January so we'll be back on track soon. The delay's all me, really sorry once again.

I was wondering. Thanks for the heads up, Al.

All cat stories start with this statement: “My mother, who was the first cat, told me this...”

Unblinking

• Sir Postsalot
  • Hipparch
    • Diabolical Plots
Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 05:28:46 PM
No problem, I survived the weekend without my Pseudopod story.  :)  Good luck with the move.

Alasdair5000

• Editor
    • My blog
Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 06:28:00 PM
Thanks:) Pretty much done now, aside from the age old question of; DVDs by genre, alphabet or colour?

eytanz

Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 06:35:11 PM
Thanks:) Pretty much done now, aside from the age old question of; DVDs by genre, alphabet or colour?

Alphabet, of course. Though if you have a lot of documentary DVDs, then documentary vs. fiction can be the first sorting criterion, and alphabet secondary.

You don't want to use colour unless you can have similar amounts of each colour for balance, or a large enough collection of DVDs in the right colours to make a DVD cover mosaic.

iamafish

• Matross
    • Thoughts from a Fish Bowl
Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 07:34:40 PM
I think 'order they come out of the box' is a good method. Book, however, need to be sorted so that they taper down from the middle of the bookshelf in perfect symmetry

kibitzer

• Purveyor of Unsolicited Opinions
  • Hipparch
  • Kibitzer: A meddler who offers unwanted advice
Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 02:17:22 AM

by Director

DKT

• Friendly Neighborhood
  • Hipparch
  • PodCastle is my Co-Pilot
    • Psalms & Hymns & Spiritual Noir
Reply #7 on: January 10, 2012, 04:52:43 AM

By date.

Date by which you first encountered said film  :D

kibitzer

• Purveyor of Unsolicited Opinions
  • Hipparch
  • Kibitzer: A meddler who offers unwanted advice
Reply #8 on: January 10, 2012, 10:26:53 PM

By date.

Date by which you first encountered said film  :D

So you're saying, you should arrange it by the name of the person you were dating when first you saw the film? Weird.

Marguerite

• Editor
    • Cast of Wonders
Reply #9 on: January 11, 2012, 04:10:57 PM

Alphabetical by title, because I pull them all out of the sleeves / jewel cases and put them in those CD/DVD holders. Very economical space-wise. :-)

Alea Iacta Est!