Author Topic: Podcastle wins Best Fiction Podcast of 2017  (Read 3808 times)

Ocicat

• Castle Watchcat
  • Anything for a Weird Life
on: August 27, 2017, 09:15:47 PM
We were nominated in the Academy of Podcasters awards, against lots of stiff competition including Welcome to Night Vale - and Podcastle won!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/podcastle-won-14024294

Wilson Fowlie

• Hipparch
    • The Maple Leaf Singers
Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 06:57:33 PM
Oddly, the AoP website itself hasn't been updated with the winners in the 5 days since the ceremony. Nor can I find a release from them (or anyone else) listing the winners.

"People commonly use the word 'procrastination' to describe what they do on the Internet. It seems to me too mild to describe what's happening as merely not-doing-work. We don't call it procrastination when someone gets drunk instead of working." - Paul Graham

danooli

• Who Doesn't Love Stories?
Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 09:27:56 PM
Oddly, the AoP website itself hasn't been updated with the winners in the 5 days since the ceremony. Nor can I find a release from them (or anyone else) listing the winners.

The site is updated now :)

Wilson Fowlie

• Hipparch
    • The Maple Leaf Singers
Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 09:47:17 PM
Awesome - thanks!

"People commonly use the word 'procrastination' to describe what they do on the Internet. It seems to me too mild to describe what's happening as merely not-doing-work. We don't call it procrastination when someone gets drunk instead of working." - Paul Graham